Saturday, January 22, 2011

Um...random!

Hi! So, I was just reading my last post and I realized I didn't mention Nico's appearance! Well, because in the books it just says he has dark hair and dark eyes..so...that could be like dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. But, I would much rather him have black hair (I have a black hair fetish. Sue me) and dark blue-black eyes (Soooo smexy!) So yeah...that's that. Oh! Yeah, ok, so, guess what I get to do for history homework? Well, write a paper...But guess what I get to do to study for it! Watch Hercules! Yeah! It's amazing. I'm watching it right now, for like the third time tonight. It's awesome. I think I can sing along to all the songs now...oh well! OMG! So, I spent the night at Collette's last night (Of course, I'm over there like every weekend) and we watched this one wickedly awesome new anime called Gunslinger Girl! It is so cool! It's like about psyborgs (did I spell that right? Probably not) who are assassins...but they're little girls! It's freaking amazing! Go check it out! Oh, and guess what I finally watched!! Ouran High School Host Club!! OMG it's like the best anime evar!! And I only watched one episode! AHH I just love it! I think I'm in love with the Hitachiin twins!! Ok, not really, but they're easily my favorites. Oh, wait, but I love Hunny too! He reminds me soooo much of Momiji from Fruits Basket!!! It's just sooooo awesome!!!!

OH! Right! I should probably tell you about another one of my OCs, huh? Oh, well, so, I guess I'll tell you about Anastasia! Ok, so, Anastasia Webber....so...she was born on August 13th...she's Alice's little sister, by the way. It differs how much younger on the story I've written, because I write many stories with the same OCs. So in my Harry Potter fanfic, she's two years younger than Alice, but in my original story, she's six years younger, so yeah...but I like just started only getting ideas for my original story today, so I'm going to leave that alone for right now...so about my fanfic! Ok, so...well, in my fanfic, Anastasia got sorted into Slytherin, but she was sooooo close to being sorted in Ravenclaw. So yeah, she's not really Slytherin type, but she is. Well, she was like begging the sorting hat to place her in Slytherin, and she does have Slytherin qualities, so yeah...um...well...I think that's it...Oh! No! Ok, so Anastasia, well her sister calls her Ash...yeah...she's weird...but anyway...Anastasia has long, really messy, wavy brown hair. I mean, she like never brushes it, even though she does like five times a day. She has green eyes that is also sometimes blue, and sometimes even silverish gray. So yeah....I think that's it....ok, so I'll get out of your hair now...dang it! I missed 11:11! Oh, well, there's 12:34! Ok, so I'm gonna go now...bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment