Sunday, January 16, 2011

Travis!

Hi! Ok, so here I am, as promised, telling you about my OCs! The first one is Travis Stoll! Yes, I did take the name from Rick Riordan, so copyright to him, and I kind of kept his personality the same, so yeah...But I did change his appearance a little bit! Did you know he was originally suppose to have brown hair and blue eyes? Well, I didn't know that at the time I thought about this, so I made him have coppery brown hair and brown eyes. Yes, coppery brown. What? I wanted a ginger! Don't judge! I mean, you can definately see the red in his hair, but it is pretty brown, too. So yeah, that's him. Well, it is a Harry Potter fanfiction, so I might as well tell you about his life at Hogwarts! So, in his first year, he met Fred and George on the train (of course I had to bring Fred and George in! They will be brought back in later, too) so yeah. He was sorted into Gryffindor. Um, I think that's it...Oh! In his second year he became a chaser on the quidditch team. Uh, I think that's it. Wow, that's about it. Oh, I needed to ask you something! So, what do you think happens to the professors' at Hogwarts families? Like, do they come with them? Or stay at home? And if they do stay home, do the professors get permission to go home during the holidays? I'm gonna have to think about this...so, anyway, I think that's it! So, I'll post tomorrow, too! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment