Monday, January 17, 2011

Alice!

Hi there! You know what today is, right? You don't? Oh, well then I'll tell you. Today I'm gonna tell you about my second OC, Alice Webber! Collette thought of the name. Both first and last are from Twilight, and even though I hate Twilight, I love those names! So I just decided to use them. So anyway, Alice is, well, you know Clarrise from the Percy Jackson series? Yeah, she's kind of like her. Personality-wise. She looks different, though. She has short really, really light brown hair. It's more like a dirty blond. And she has blue eyes. Ok, so there's a lot of my OCs with blue eyes, so I'll be more specific. Go on google images and look for a picture of Buzz Lightyear. Now look at his eyes. That's what hers look like. Only they're not animated. And they're not on a space ranger. Oh, you know what I mean! So anyway, oh! This is kind of important. She's really tall. She's like, 5'8" by the time she's 13. But her growth slows way down by then, and when she stops growing she's only 5'10". That's still tall, though. Well, compared to her sister, who's only around 5'4" when she stops growing. But I'll tell you more about her sister later. Ok, so, Alice went to Hogwarts, of course, and she met Draco, because Draco is awesome (and Collette would kill me if I didn't put Draco in this fanfiction). So, of course, she was sorted into Slytherin, and yeah...um...am I missing anything? I don't think so...well, I'll figure it out. But right now, I gotta go to bed. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment