Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh, hey...

Hey, again! Ok, sorry for the triple posts today, but I just remembered something I wanna tell you! Ok, so last night I went over to my best friend's house (Ugh! I'm getting tired of saying best friend all the time. She will be in almost every one of my posts. And, she's more like a sister. Her name is Collette, by the way. Oh, and another person who will probably show up a lot is my other best friend, Ben. Just to make that clear.), and we stayed up until like 5:30 watching scary movies. Ok, well, I crashed at around 5:30 when she stayed up all night. But in my defense, I only got like 3 hours of sleep the night before! I stayed up until around 2:30 or 3:00 watching A Very Potter Sequel when I had to wake up at 6:30, so yeah...Anyway, we watched The Village first. Have you seen that movie? It was the first time I saw that movie, and I really liked it! Usually I'm a big wimp when it comes to scary movies, but it wasn't actually that scary! But my favorite character died...they always do! It's like a curse!
So then we watched The Sixth Sense. You know, that was my first time watching that movie, too! I have been wanting to for a long time, but I never did until then. It was an epic movie. It is now my favorite. So anyway, OMG while I was watching that I was like, "OMG that little boy is so cute!" thus, yet another OC is born. He will be a while, though, because I have a lot. Ok, only like 9, but still, I think that's a lot. Anyway, back to the movie. Yeah, it was easily one of the best five movies I've seen in my life. I won't give any spoilers, but at the end Collette was crying cuz it was sad. I have to admit, it was sad, but I'm not one to cry at movies. Did you know I laughed at the end of The Notebook? I was all, "haha, sucks for you!" yeah, I'm a cruel person. Oh, well. Oh, anyway, after that, we were going to watch Signs, but then decided on Shaun of the Dead. But then, we didn't watch that, because we wanted to watch Repo! The Genetic Opera. That is also one of the best movies ever! It's really funny, you should watch it! Oh, but I warn you, it's really gorey, uses language and there's some sexual and drug references, too. It's rated R. Yeah, so then after that...we started to watch Knowing, but I crashed like 15 minutes in. When I woke up, they were watching Flightplan. So, yeah, it was a good night. Oh, and we colored in Hello Kitty and Harry Potter coloring books. It was epic. So, that's what I wanted to share...oh! And another movie I really really want to see is The Shining! I've never seen it! I really really want to!!! Ok, now, just saying...Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment